Our Gift Card Fundraising Program helps local community groups and non-profits raise funds to support their activities. Whether you’re raising money to help your sports team, school or a new community group, Evergreen Co-op is here to help!
We welcome applications from:
Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community.
Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations.
Please note that someone on your fundraising team must have a Co-op membership to participate in this program, and that your group’s purpose should align with our Co-op’s values of Integrity, Excellence & Teamwork.
How it works
Your group receives a percentage of the total amount of Co-op Gift Cards sold during your fundraiser.
1. Apply to participate by calling 403-845-2841, extension 222 or stop in at the Administration Office.
2. Pre-sell Co-op Gift Cards to your community supporters (we’ll provide the forms).
3. Send us a summary of your sales and we’ll invoice you for the discounted total.
4. Pay by cheque for your total order.
5. Pick up and deliver your gift cards!
Gift cards are available in amounts of $25, $50, $100, and can be redeemed at Evergreen Co-op Food Store locations.
For more information, please contact Andrea Kristoff at 403-845-2841, extension 222.